Rocky the Boxer
Proven Boxer stud dog. Fantastic looking dog with strong build and lovely temperament. Previous liters have resulted in beautiful strong puppies with a great pedigree.
Rocky is a 2 year old proven stud, son of Vodka Bleu who holds champion bloodlines in both English and Irish sides, Duke of Earl bloodline and throws top quality pups.
All Bitches can be held over night no extra charge
Phone me on 0863723147
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.