Published 6 months ago
Sammy the Bichon Frise
Temperament: Good natured
Location: Castlebar, Mayo
Current Age: 1 year and 8 months
Date of Birth: 01 July 2021
Is Wormed: Yes
Is Vaccinated: Yes
Is IKC registered: No
Very friendly playful dog. Good with children. Winner of local agricultural shows. Proven stud.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
Harry the Bichon Frise
Location: Carrick on shannon, Leitrim
Age: 5 years and 7 months
Location: Tralee, Kerry
Age: 3 years and 2 months
Bichon friese for stud
Location: Kerry, Kerry
Age: 5 years
IKC Teddy The Pomeranian
Location: Blarney, Cork
Age: 1 year and 11 months