Prince Charlie The Bernese
Charlie is our family pet which we have since he was 8 weeks old. He is pure bred and Irish Kennel Club IKC registered. He is the largest of the breed and is an majestic example. Charlie is vaccinated and wormed up to date. He is a proven stud dog ( he is the dad of the puppies in the pictures). Charlie has excellent markings and is available for stud, registration papers available upon request, Phone 0878347605 for more information. Thanks
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.