Mr Rim the Bernese Mountain Dog
Our Bernese Mountain Dog is strong, healthy and handsom.
He loves to walk and can spend hours playing, can jump over 1,5 m wall and is very friendly. Rim is large in size, his power is huge.
He has an experience in stud. We had two litters of puppies 9 and 7 each time. All puppies are beautiful, healthy and purebred.
We are in Virginia, Co Cavan and will be happy to see your lovely girl at our house or we can come over as well.
Please, contact Natalia 0896068438 for the appointment.
Do not miss the specific day for your dog.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.