Belgian Shepard Amazing Dog
Wolf is a Belgian Shepard who comes from strong working lines. He is the most loyal affectionate and fearless dog I've ever known. He is very attentive to his family and has the most beautiful temperament. He is the main man with my family and has the most attentive and loving disposition towards his human brothers and sisters. He loves to train his body and his mind and thrives on tasks and his protection training.
He is a beautiful dog and has to be seen and interacted with to be really appreciated.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.