Belgian Malinois for Stud (not for sale)
Stunning Belgian Malinois for Stud (not for sale).
He’s over 2 years old Black and Tan fawn colour.
Our perfect family pet and is quite cautious and can be anxious in meeting new people. He loves meeting dogs that don't be very aggressive to him. His temperament is good. He's anxious at times but Other than that he's absolutely adorable and friendly when people get to know him. I always put a muzzle on when meeting people and dogs until they’re comfortable. He's very active and would love to get active lol.
Maybe if it’s right for us we would possibly consider a pick off the litter.
WHEN YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME AND DONT GET ME PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU THANK YOU.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE SEEN MY AD FROM DOGS IE
Interested confirm me by text +447713898634 or email Gina.email@example.com thanks
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.