Trusty the great Bavarian Mountain Hound for Stud
Trusty is an incredible Bavarian Mountain Hound that never fails to amaze. If you’re looking for a lost glove just show him the other and say glove and he will return with it in his mouth quicker than you can count to 100. He is as strong as a horse, fast as a cheetah and gentle as a lamb. He will protect you from danger and is really good at ball games especially soccer. Loves praise, cuddles and is always so much fun. He shares half an acre with our other two dogs Lassie and Bruno and has a great life text 0862446395 for further info.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.