Amstaff for stud
Torres is a beautiful and friendly staffie that we are looking to stud out. He's extremely friendly and very good with both other dogs and children.
His bloodline carries blue fawn, brindle, and pure fawn as his brothers and sisters were. I can provide photos of them. I can also provide photos of him as a pup.
Only good breeders and owners will be considered. He can be seen interacting with other dogs if needed.
American Staffordshire Terrier for stud in Leitrim
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.