Boy Mini Pedigree Biewer Yorkshire Terrier puppies
Pedigree Miniature Biewer Yorkshire Terrier puppies for sale.
Both mum and dad are our family pets with 5 genaration pedigree.
Puppies are stunning, with baby doll faces, healthy, have thick and shiny hair, hypoallergenic,100% non shed.
They have fantastic blood line from both mother and father.
Mum is Biewer Yorkshire Terrier and is our family pet and excellent example of the breed.
Dad is a very stunning Biewer Yorkshire Terrier, has a fantastic pedigree with many Grand Champions and Champions in his pedigree.
On the pick-up day will be vet checked with vet book, vaccinated, wormed every 2 weeks, flea treated and microchipped.
They are being raised in a busy family home with older children and other pets there is plenty of attention been given to these puppies to give them the very best in their start to life.
FB page: DIAMOND BIEWER A'LA POM PON
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (981098108626848, 981098108626942) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.