Mini Biewer Yorkshire Terrier Female 9 Mouths Old
Unfortunately, due to my family circumstances, I need to find the best home for my Luna Biewer Yorkshire Terrier.
Luna is very sweet, she loves to cuddle, go for walks and she needs a lot of love and attention.
Luna is microchipped and all vaccinations up to date.
She will get all stuff like bed, dry food, toys, etc....
The breed Biewer Terrier is very good for allergic people because the breed is hypoallergenic .
Luna is the best companion for your all family she is very loyal.
Luna Mum and Dad is full breed and 5 generation pedigree.
The person who wants to buy my Luna needs to know that I want to visit luna and see how she is doing.
For more details, pictures or videos please contact me on. 0899648643
|987000010036225||F||Tricolor (Brown / Black / White)||For Sale|
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (987000010036225) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.