Last blue Staffordshire Bull Terrier girl
Hi we have 2 last available IKC blue Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppies.
90% house trained. We are a registered dog breeder, we have both mother and father of the pups. Sire is blue blade the son of grand champion and best stud in the Midlands with lots of pups on the ground and lots more on the way. He is the best of the best.
Dam is Lexi, she has top pedigree hatchet, hazmieh and lots more in her pedigree.
Pups will leave with a puppy pack, a bag of gain elite food and another bag after you take your puppy home.
Please no time wasters.
WhatsApp me on 0851264015
or call and message me on 0857643429 no email please/
Pups will only go to 5* homes, thanks.
||F||Blue (Kerry / Merle / Roan)||Sold|
|972274200373713||F||Blue (Kerry / Merle / Roan)||For Sale|
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200373693, 972274200373713) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
- This seller is a Dog Breeding Establishment (DBE), ask to see their licence from their local authority.