Siberian Husky puppies
We are delighted to offer for sale two beautiful Siberian Husky puppies, one male and one female, both siblings.
These puppies are just 9 months old and are already showing an attentive temperament, typical of their breed. The male is a striking brown and white, while the female is a stunning black and white.
Both puppies have been vaccinated and wormed.
These puppies are located in Cork and are ready to bring joy to their new homes. Siberian Huskies are known for their attentiveness and gentle nature, making them perfect family pets. They are also very intelligent and active, requiring regular exercise. If you're looking for a loyal and loving companion, these Siberian Husky puppies could be the perfect addition to your family.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200391397, 972274200391361) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.