Bob the Husky who needs an experienced owner
Bob is a beautiful and very active Husky. He is 4 years 9 months old.
He has to go to a 5 star home with Husky experience.
No other animals, possibly another dog but no cats, hens, rabbits etc. He will not tolerate any small animals.
Needs to be a secure yard with high fences as he will escape.
Sleeps outdoors in his house and likes to be outside.
Used to children but would be suited to older kids/teenagers.
Will walk on lead but can pull at the start. I usually run with him for 10 mins to get rid of excess energy, then he will walk without pulling.
When out walking he cannot be let off the lead as he won't come back.
Needs a very experienced home who has patience and plenty of time for him.
Bob is a big dog who is very strong and can sometimes jump on people if he doesn't know them or gets excited.
He is neutered, microchipped, vaccinated and wormed.
Phone calls only, no texts 0873541196
|972274000490950||M||Silver / Grey||For Sale|
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a dog
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274000490950) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.