Shiba Inu - Zukki 💙 Kikko ❤️Lilo💜
ZUKKI red male on first picture dob 17.05.23 is 700
LILLO is a beautiful 15months young girl .her owner got very sick after a year having her and can't care about her any longer and asked us to find her a loving home
She is fully vaccinated and health checked and has an amazing character .she is semi active and house trained .she is socialized with other dogs and kids, therefore we are looking for a home with another Shiba or small medium size breed doggy.
KIKKO black female dob 10.07.23 is 950 We are delighted to introduce our three beautiful Shiba Inu puppies, two males and one female, ready for their new homes from the 9th of September. These good-natured little angels, Hatchiko, Kikko, and Zukki, are absolutely adorable and very playful. They boast beautiful markings and colours, with one female in black and white, and two apricot males. At just under two months old, they are already showing great progress with their house training.
All of our puppies are microchipped, vaccinated, and wormed, with health checks completed. They have been socialised with children and other dogs, making them perfect for any family. Located in Wexford. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to helping these puppies find their forever homes.
- 972274200387970 DOB 10/07/2023
- 972274200387950 DOB 10/07/2023
- 972274200320320 DOB 17/05/2023
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200387970, 972274200387950, 972274200320320) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
- This seller is a Registered Seller of Pets, ask to see their Registered Sellers ID from the Department of Agriculture.