Athena the female Standard Schnauzer, 2 years 9 months old
Athena is a female Standard Schnauzer for sale.
She is 2 years 9 months old.
A very affectionate girl, very clever and an excellent example of her breed. She is outgoing, playful and very loving of her family.
Athena gets on very well with other dogs and people but is not fond of children, this is something we have only recently discovered as she has not grown up in a house with children. I will be working to train her out of it but still something her new owner should be aware of, as athena has proven herself very clever and trainable. I have no doubt this is an issue easily fixed.
Athena is registered with the IKC(PENDING), vaccinated and microchippped.
Any questions welcomed, 087 3335511
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a dog
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200388082) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.