Miniature Schnauzer puppies, IKC registered
Our beautiful Miniature Schnauzer puppies are now ready for their new and forever homes.
They are non shed so perfect for anyone with allergy problems.
Four males available in Black and Silver colour.
They are so friendly and playful just perfect example of the Miniature Schnauzer breed.
Have been raised with young kids. This is the mom Bonnie's first litter and she has done a fantastic job. She is our family pet here and has an amazing temperament.
Their Dad is Full Cool Bobby Mcgee from Lolmar Goldens, a Junior Irish champion so these boys have great potential for show dogs.
Vaccinations up to date
Awaiting IKC registration.
These boys are waiting for their forever homes!
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
Remember: A puppy is for life, not just for Christmas🎄.
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200442231, 972274200442072, 972274200442000, 972274200442041) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a car park or other business location.
- Consider buying a puppy starter pack of essential items .
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.
Microchip requirements for dogs in Ireland
Legally all dogs over the age of 12 weeks must be microchipped. All dogs advertised for sale also need to be microchipped and registered with one of the four approved Irish databases, Animark, Fido, IKC or Irish Coursing Club. Fines can be imposed for being in possession of a dog that is not microchipped.
You can click to see some public details of the dog microchip on the Europetnet website. Always ask to see the microchip cert when you view a dog and crosscheck the owners details.
Laws about microchipping are covered in the Microchippng of Dogs Regulations 2015 (S.I. No. 63 of 2015), section 3(2).
About the Verified symbol
Ads marked with the symbol, have gone through the VeriPet verification system. These users are sent a one time password to verify they are who they are, for each microchip listed. This makes sure that the person holding the certificate is the person who is posting the ad.
Current supported registries with the VeriPet System:
- Fido - info
Current status (July 2022) of other registries with the VeriPet System:
- Animark - investigations have started
- ICC - not interested
- IKC - not looking to implement