Gorgeous Miniature Schnauzer Puppies IKC Visits to your home with pups and parents possible .
We are delighted to offer our beautiful miniature Schnauzer puppies ready for their new homes. They have had an excellent start to life, born and raised in the heart of our family home. They have had huge social contact and raised with other dogs, cats and horses. They are extremely gregarious and confident now running around the garden and stable yard having lots of fun with other dogs.
These puppies are from a CHAMPION LINE of dogs Wellingley What's Going On is their Grandsire (Champion) Great Ganddam is Wellingley Well and Truly GB champion, Great Grandsire is Am and GB Champion, Regency Original Sin. So they will have show or breeding potential if desired or equally lovely family pets. Pedigree available to view.
Schnauzers are an adorable breed, very affectionate and full of personality. Happy to go on huge walks or cuddle up on the sofa with you. Make wonderful companions, some of our previous puppies have become adult and children's therapy dogs, having made such a difference in their families.
Irish Kennel Club registered with certificates ready to view.
Vaccinated/vet health checked.
Wormed every 2 weeks.
Non shed coat
We have been breeding miniature Schnauzers for over 10 years so are very happy to give assistance and advice to new homes at any time. Our dogs are primarily our family pets, we don't show but these puppies have show quality on all generations These are exceptional puppies and will be going to 10 * families so please call instead of texting preferably for initial contact.
A gallery of photos can be sent on WhatsApp following initial chat.
You will be welcome to visit the puppies in their own home. We have both sire and dam, grand dam and sadly great grand dam, in the photos, passed away in the spring. Her fantastic nature has been passed on to these puppies.
Please call initially for discussion or any further queries. Puppies will leave with their supply of food and all relevant IKC and Veterinary Certificates. Price is open to very good homes which is of upmost importance to us.
(089) 9896610 anytime up to 10pm
Registered seller with Dept of Agriculture certificate available to view.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200436398, 972274200436456, 972274200436452) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
- This seller is a Registered Seller of Pets, ask to see their Registered Sellers ID from the Department of Agriculture.