West Highland Terrier X Toy Poodle puppies
Breed: Poodle, West Highland Terrier
Dogs for sale: 6 Males
Location: Gorey, Wexford
Country of Origin: Ireland
Current Age: 10 weeks and 2 days
Date of Birth: 25 March 2023
Is Wormed: Yes 🪱
Is Vaccinated: Yes 💉
Is Neutered: No
Is IKC registered: No
Exceptionally friendly puppies looking for their dream homes.
Mother is an IKC registered West Highland Terrier, Father is an IKC registered cream Toy Poodle. Both parents can be seen here.
Will grow to between 10 and 12 inches high.
Extremely friendly and well socialised with other dogs, farm animals, and young children.
Microchipped, registered on a database, flea and worm treated, vet vaccinated up to date.
Two week money back guarantee to ensure that these puppies are the ideal match for your home. Experienced, reputable breeder.
Please contact Brian on 087 9836312 with any further questions.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad function.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (981098108846190, 981098108845333, 981098108846293, 981098108846225, 981098108846205, 981098108845325) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
- This seller is a Dog Breeding Establishment (DBE), ask to see their licence from their local authority.
|Dog Breeding Establishment||DBE-WX-18-2014|
|Max breeding bitches||≤ 100|
You may also like
Shih Tzu X Poodle male
Purebred West Highland Terrier puppies
Breed: West Highland Terrier
Location: Navan, Meath
Age: 9 weeks and 2 days
Sex: 3 Males
💥Stunning Cavapoo/Poodle puppies 💥
West Highland Terrier pups
Breed: West Highland Terrier
Location: Dunlavin, Wicklow
Age: 8 weeks and 5 days
Sex: 1 Male, 2 Females