🐶 Moyan Poodle puppies for sale 🐶
We are delighted to offer for sale two beautiful Poodle puppies, one apricot and one black, Born in March 2023.
These active little guys are currently residing in Carlow and are eagerly awaiting their forever homes. The mother is a standard Poodle and the father is a miniature Poodle, resulting in these adorable Moyan Poodles.
Our puppies have been given the very best care since birth and are now ready to join their new families. They have been wormed, vaccinated, deflead and microchipped. We are seeking 5-star homes for these puppies, where they will be loved and cherished.
For more information, please call 0830804830.
Please note, we only consider the very best homes for our puppies.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (981098108845717, 981098108845701) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
- This seller is a Dog Breeding Establishment (DBE), ask to see their licence from their local authority.