Beautiful Parti Pomeranian puppies (IKC) - 1 boy 1 girl
For sale we have two darling IKC (PENDING) (champion lines) Pomeranian puppies. These 2 are 'parti' coloured and will definitely bring some pom party to your life.
Pomeranians are a fiercly loyal, intelligent and fun little friend.
These 2 (1 boy and 1 girl) have been raised in our family home as the center of attention for the past 8 weeks. They have their first vaccination, will have the second before they go to their new homes and they are microchipped. They love to play, are super people orienated and understanding the basics of a puppy pad and how they work!
All puppies are eating royal canin mini puppy food and gain small breed puppy nuts. Their mum is our family pet and the sire is a Netflix star(Bridgeton) from the UK - pics available. Last 2 pics are mum.
They will fit well into any family but we feel they will be best suited to a home that has:
- older children as these are small delicate babies
- no other large breed dogs
- a fully fenced in garden to zoom themselves out
- a home who understands and commits to the grooming needs of such a dog
Pomeranians are a long haired breed and these little clouds will need regular (daily or weekly) brushing and full grooming every 6 weeks or so for coat care. You should also brush their teeth with enzyme based toothpaste from a puppy to maintain good oral health as they get older.
- Deposit secures. IKC processing - both parents have papers.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
Remember: A puppy is for life, not just for Christmas🎄.
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274001497341, 972274001497342) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a car park or other business location.
- Consider buying a puppy starter pack of essential items .
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.
Microchip requirements for dogs in Ireland
Legally all dogs over the age of 12 weeks must be microchipped. All dogs advertised for sale also need to be microchipped and registered with one of the four approved Irish databases, Animark, Fido, IKC or Irish Coursing Club. Fines can be imposed for being in possession of a dog that is not microchipped.
You can click to see some public details of the dog microchip on the Europetnet website. Always ask to see the microchip cert when you view a dog and crosscheck the owners details.
Laws about microchipping are covered in the Microchippng of Dogs Regulations 2015 (S.I. No. 63 of 2015), section 3(2).