Purebred Maltese puppies Pedigree Ihr e.V registered
Delightful Maltese puppies for sale in Sligo!
Born on 20/11/ 2023, these affectionate little ones are ready to bring joy to their new homes. We have two white females and one white male, all of whom have been vaccinated and wormed. The Maltese breed is known for its loving nature and these puppies are no exception. They are eager to find a family that will return their affection and care.
These puppies are adorable, healthy and well-cared for. Their vaccinations are up-to-date and they have been regularly wormed. If you're looking for a loyal companion that will bring endless love and happiness to your home, these Maltese puppies are the perfect choice. They are know for their cleanliness and do not shed. Don't miss out on the opportunity to welcome one of these charming puppies into your family!
Each puppy will come with a starter dog bag.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274001526163, 972274001526162, 972274001526170) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a car park or other business location.
- Consider buying a puppy starter pack of essential items .
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.
Microchip requirements for dogs in Ireland
Legally all dogs over the age of 12 weeks must be microchipped. All dogs advertised for sale also need to be microchipped and registered with one of the four approved Irish databases, Animark, Fido, IKC or Irish Coursing Club. Fines can be imposed for being in possession of a dog that is not microchipped.
You can click to see some public details of the dog microchip on the Europetnet website. Always ask to see the microchip cert when you view a dog and crosscheck the owners details.
Laws about microchipping are covered in the Microchippng of Dogs Regulations 2015 (S.I. No. 63 of 2015), section 3(2).
About the Verified symbol
Ads marked with the symbol, have gone through the VeriPet verification system. These users are sent a one time password to verify they are who they are, for each microchip listed. This makes sure that the person holding the certificate is the person who is posting the ad.
Current supported registries with the VeriPet System:
- Fido - info
Current status (July 2022) of other registries with the VeriPet System:
- Animark - investigations have started
- ICC - not interested
- IKC - not looking to implement