Pure white Maltese X Shih Tzu pups with exquisite fur 🐶
Introducing our adorable Maltese X Shih Tzu puppies with their pristine white fur! 🐾 These little bundles of joy are not just cute; they come with an incredible temperament that will warm your heart. 🌟
Our playful and happy puppies can't wait to embark on exciting adventures in your home and garden. 🏡 They're on a mission to learn and master potty training at the moment!
They have been vaccinated and wormed, ensuring they are in the best of health. If you're looking for a playful and affectionate companion, these puppies could be the perfect addition to your family.
They won't shed there hair.
2 remaining, 15/9/2023.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (981098108847826, 981098108847786, 981098108847650, 981098108847878) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.