Labradoodle x Labrador puppies
Here we have a beautiful litter of 5 Labradoodle puppies for their forever homes. Puppies are energetic, smart and funny.
Each has a different personality. All of them love food and playing with children. These puppies are only for people with big hearts as they need lots of love. The pups are weaned off Mummy and are eating dry kibbles. They have started their toilet training.
They have all received their first vaccination, are microchipped and regularly wormed. They have been checked by our Vet and have a clean bill of health with their own vet card.
These gorgeous puppies play hard and sleep even harder.
Please ask questions, I would be more than happy to answer.
Their Mother comes from a long line of Labradoodles and I can send a picture of her breeding as is in the pictures. Mother and Father are family pets and are very kind in nature.
Please feel free to call for more information.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200391458, 972274200391457, 972274200391460, 972274200391452, 972274200391494) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.