Jasper the male Labradoodle 5 years old, (need to sell as I have to go back to full time work)
Meet Jasper, a handsome 5-year-old male Labradoodle.
This good-natured chap is a bit on the shy side, especially around other dogs, but he's absolutely wonderful with children. Despite his nervousness, he's a gentle soul who would make a fantastic addition to any family.
Jasper has been fully vaccinated and wormed.
Unfortunately, due to a change in work circumstances, we find ourselves needing to find him a new loving home. If you're looking for a loyal companion who will bring joy and companionship to your life, Jasper could be the perfect fit for you.
|972274000501305||M||Tan / White||For Sale|
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a dog
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274000501305) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.