Kerry Blue Terrier puppies
We are delighted to offer for sale three male Kerry Blue Terrier puppies, each boasting a unique Blue (Kerry / Merle / Roan) coat.
These puppies are just under two months old and are already showing signs of the loyal temperament that this breed is renowned for.
They are currently located in Co Armagh and are eagerly awaiting their new homes.
These puppies come from a fantastic pedigree, descending from a long line of Irish show champions. They are KC registered, microchipped, wormed, and have received their first vaccination. As Kerry Blue Terriers, they are known for their intelligence and loyalty, making them excellent companions. Don't miss this opportunity to welcome one of these charming puppies into your home.
- EuroPetNet.com database - pending
- Check-A-Chip.co.uk - verified - www.check-a-chip.co.uk.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972055000516425, 972055000515835, 972055000516462) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.