Jackchi puppies (Jack Russell x Chihuahua)
Delight in the company of our adorable Chihuahua and Jack Russell crossbred puppies, born just a few months ago. These tiny bundles of joy, located in Galway, are ready to bring warmth and happiness to their forever homes. We have four puppies in total - three females and one male, each with their unique coat colours. The females are golden and white, and brown/tan, while the male sports a charming brown/white coat.
These puppies are not just gorgeous, but also boast a friendly temperament, making them perfect companions for any dog lover. They are playful and full of life, promising endless moments of joy. As a result of their Chihuahua and Jack Russell heritage, they will remain small in size, making them ideal for any home. Rest assured, they have been vaccinated and wormed, and are in excellent health. Their mother is a Jack Russell and their father is a tiny Chihuahua.
Please call between 1 and 6 at 0879639564, or feel free to text anytime after those hours. We look forward to helping these puppies find their loving homes.
||M||Brown / White||Sold|
||F||Brown / Tan||Sold|
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
Remember: A puppy is for life, not just for Christmas🎄.
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274001568263, 972274001568264, 972274001568262, 972274001568265) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a car park or other business location.
- Consider buying a puppy starter pack of essential items .
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.
Microchip requirements for dogs in Ireland
Legally all dogs over the age of 12 weeks must be microchipped. All dogs advertised for sale also need to be microchipped and registered with one of the four approved Irish databases, Animark, Fido, IKC or Irish Coursing Club. Fines can be imposed for being in possession of a dog that is not microchipped.
You can click to see some public details of the dog microchip on the Europetnet website. Always ask to see the microchip cert when you view a dog and crosscheck the owners details.
Laws about microchipping are covered in the Microchippng of Dogs Regulations 2015 (S.I. No. 63 of 2015), section 3(2).