Traditional Straight Back German Shepherd puppies, IKC registered
2 Traditional Straight Back German Shepherd puppies for sale from outstanding breeding lines.
All puppies are 9 weeks old, short haired, black & tan.
Vet checked, vaccinated, wormed, microchipped, IKC & Europetnet registered.
Each puppy comes with an IKC 5 Generation Pedigree Certificate & a puppy pack to get them settled into their new homes.
Our puppies are very well handled and have been socialised with our kids since birth.
Both Mother and Father are great examples of the Traditional Straight Back German Shepherd Dog as of how they originated and can be seen.
Please Note: Our puppies will only go to 5* Homes that have plenty of space for our puppies to run free.
Only one male and one female remaining.
Contact: James on 0851188619
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (991003002462945, 991003002462944) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.