Exceptional French Bulldog puppies IKC registered
Opportunity to acquire an outstanding pied French Bulldog puppy from our much awaited litter that combines some of the best bloodlines.
The mother was imported from Finland and the father was imported from Poland, both from top show kennels within their respective countries.
The sire and dam have been DNA and health tested, including the Respiratory Functioning Grading Scheme, where they achieved the best result possible: BOAS Grade 0
This means that they are clinically unaffected and are free of respiratory signs of Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome.
Both parents are stunning examples of the breed and can be seen.
They conform with the breed standard, and both come from a long line of standard champions and health tested dogs.
A lot of research and effort went into importing the parents of these exceptional puppies and we are so lucky to now have them as part of our family.
They have the best temperaments one could wish for, very friendly with that breed typical clownesque nature.
Puppies have been cherished since birth, so much care and attention has gone into their upbringing, by way of nutrition, handling and socialisation, no expense was spared to ensure the best start for them.
Currently there is one male and one female available and are already displaying excellent character with big ambitions to lead a mischievous life.
They are (IKC registered) with pedigree, vet checked, wormed, microchipped and have received their first vaccinations.
If you are looking for a new addition to your family, I would be happy to have a chat with you about the possibility of reserving a pup.
No private numbers will be answered and please no time wasters.
PLEASE NOTE: These puppies are endorsed “not for breeding”.
Don’t be offended if I ask you a lot of questions, these are the best pups and I will ensure they only go to the best homes and people.
Thanks for looking.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200436925, 972274200436913) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.