Lilac Merle singleton male French Bulldog puppy Milkshake
Lilac Merle singleton male French Bulldog puppy Milkshake is ready to go to his new home.
Absolutely adorable and very unique puppy. He was just one in a litter.
One sky blue eye and one green. Very rare pup.
Father lilac tan and mother is blue Merle. Both parents are family pets and can be seen.
Loves attention, very playful and full of life. Puppy pad toilet trained, but if you let him outside at right time there’s no problem.
He’s been reared in our family home and is great with kids and other animals.
Vaccinated, flead, wormed and microchipped.
Contact me for more info
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200441928) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.