Fabulous Golden Mountain Doodles for Sale!
- Beautiful litter of Golden Mountain Doodle puppies for Sale!
- This is a cross between a golden retriever mummy and a bernadoodle daddy.
- Two girls and one boy.
- 8 weeks old.
- Wormed every 2 weeks with Drontal and treated for fleas with Effipro.
- All puppies have received their first primary vaccination against Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parafluenzavirus and Leptospirosis.
- These puppies will make ideal family pets.
- Mother of puppies is an excellent example of the golden retriever breed. She is an extremely friendly, affectionate family pet with a fantastic temperament.
- All puppies have been vet checked.
- Excellent temperament, well socialised, friendly puppies.
- Weaned and ready to go to their new homes
- MUST go to 5* homes.
- Please do not hesitate to call for more details.
- Call 083 064 9308.
|981098108631337||F||Black / Tan||For Sale|
|981098108631908||M||Black / White||For Sale|
|981098108631449||F||Black / White||For Sale|
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad function.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (981098108631337, 981098108631908, 981098108631449) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
- This seller is a Registered Seller of Pets, ask to see their Registered Sellers ID from the Department of Agriculture.