World Champion Bloodline/ Pedigree, Top Quality, IKC registered
Beautiful Dobermann puppies
Sire: Ruholfia Red Ronnie,
IDC International Dobermann World Championships Class Winner 2023 Slovakia & Class WInner 2022 Croatia
Celtic Junior Winner 2022
Junior Champion 2022
ZTP V1A Best Test
IGP 1 , BH
Sire of Champion Ruholfia Willa, International Jun Champion from His first Litter
He has tremendous bone and substance but still retains the elegance required for the breed . He has tremendous desire to please with super drives. an incredible head long and with superb underjaw .
IDC INTERNATIONAL DOBERMANN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022 Intermediate Class WINNER at 21 months of age !!
& IDC INTERNATIONAL DOBERMANN CLUB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2023 WORKING CLASS WINNER !!!
He is a grandson son of the breathtakingly beautiful International's Multi Champion Elide del Diamante Nero
and granson of the Italian IDC Sieger, AIAD Sieger, Champion Sigfrid
Dam: Ruholfia Luciana
dam of Champion Ruholfua Tequila & Champion Ruholfia Willa
Both parentsare fully health tested :
HD: B (DV Germany)
Eyes : PHPV Clear
Heart: Echo Doppler & 24 hour Holter : DCM Clear
Ruholfia Luciana ZTP V1A she is the first daughter of our home bred WORLD CHAMPION Ch Ruholfia Gavriella ZTP V1A female
who made breed history being the youngest in the breed to win this Title at 18.5 months of age at the World Dog Show in Germany 2017 under renowned Breed Specialist Judge Dr Attilio Polifrone (President Dobermann Club of Italy )
Lucians Sire is
Ch Giddy Blossom Festus, ZTP V1A a Strong 50 kilo male substanital and retaining a clean outline with a Fantastic head & expression possessing all the right characteristic of The Breed standard for the correct type of Head with strength Elegance & Power, very strong under jaw, Parallel Head planes
Puppies are VWD Clear by parentage, raised in our home used to family life etc, all our puppies come with lifetime suppoirt from knowledgable experienced breeders
This is a repeat mating of our successful W litter which produced
Irish Junior champions
Internatinal Junior Champions
& already a fully adult Champion
all 4 who entered passed their BH already
puppies have superb bone retaining the correct outline
the brown male has exceptional bone
We repeated this litter due to the qulaity beatuy and fantastic characters in the W litter
these puppies will make wonderful family companions as well being highly suitable to do other canine sports
This pedigree brings Together the most famous & outstanding producers of the last 20 years & is full of World Champions , IDC SIEGERS , International dobermann Club Sieger & Sigerein AIAD Champions & Sigers/Sigereins & Vice Sigereins , titles a true Blue " Royal Bloodline " of the top Dobermanns in the World....
Puppies will be VWD Clear by parentage, Microchipped, IKC Registered, Endorsed
& will be homed in Approved homes only, Reservations now been taken ....
All our puppies come with our support for their lifetime.
Both parents have passed the German ZTP ( fit for breeding test conformation, health, character test Judged by the German Breed Warden for the dobermann breed both passed with the highest possible score of V1A
Ronnie was BEST TEST & Luciana best female test
All garndparents of this litter have also passed the ZTP as well as dogs back further generations its a proven line in socability, character, tested for health & proven quality in the show ring on the world stage
Videos and photos can be sent & both parents met
puppies have wonderful open happy characters, puppies have been raised in our home
If you are interested in having a puppy from this litter, please send an email to us with a brief introduction to yourself and the sex & colour of the puppy that you are looking for...
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200490294, 972274200490301, 972274200489584, 972274200489592) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a car park or other business location.
- Consider buying a puppy starter pack of essential items .
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.
Microchip requirements for dogs in Ireland
Legally all dogs over the age of 12 weeks must be microchipped. All dogs advertised for sale also need to be microchipped and registered with one of the four approved Irish databases, Animark, Fido, IKC or Irish Coursing Club. Fines can be imposed for being in possession of a dog that is not microchipped.
You can click to see some public details of the dog microchip on the Europetnet website. Always ask to see the microchip cert when you view a dog and crosscheck the owners details.
Laws about microchipping are covered in the Microchippng of Dogs Regulations 2015 (S.I. No. 63 of 2015), section 3(2).