Miniature Dachshund, IKC registered (male available)
UPDATE: male available.
Delightful miniature Dachshund puppies are now available for sale to loving homes. These charming puppies are just a few months old.
Born and raised in the beautiful county of Wicklow, they have been lovingly cared for and are well socialised, boasting a friendly temperament that is sure to win your heart.
Rest assured, these puppies come with all the necessary paperwork. They are IKC registered, microchipped, vaccinated, and wormed with all health checks carried out by our trusted vet. Both parents are our cherished family pets, ensuring these puppies have been nurtured in a loving environment from day one.
Please feel free to call me anytime for further information. Thank you!
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274001501109, 972274001501105) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.