2 Dachshund males
For sale are two beautiful Dachshunds.
(Max on the left in the pictures and Jango on the right) both male and boasting a striking black and tan coat.
Max Born on the 07 of May 2021 (985111002347983).
Jango born on the 06 of June 2022 (972274200375978)
They are full of energy and life. They are currently located in Kinsale and are looking for loving new homes
Max and Jango are not only active but also incredibly loyal. They have been raised indoors and have proven themselves to be excellent guard dogs. They get along well with other dogs and have a friendly disposition. Both dogs are fully vaccinated and wormed, and they have been microchipped for their safety.
If you're looking for a lively and faithful companion, these Dachshunds could be the perfect addition to your family. €450 each
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a dog
Remember: A dog is for life, not just for Christmas🎄.
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (985111002347983, 972274200375978) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a car park or other business location.
- Consider buying a puppy starter pack of essential items .
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.
Microchip requirements for dogs in Ireland
Legally all dogs over the age of 12 weeks must be microchipped. All dogs advertised for sale also need to be microchipped and registered with one of the four approved Irish databases, Animark, Fido, IKC or Irish Coursing Club. Fines can be imposed for being in possession of a dog that is not microchipped.
You can click to see some public details of the dog microchip on the Europetnet website. Always ask to see the microchip cert when you view a dog and crosscheck the owners details.
Laws about microchipping are covered in the Microchippng of Dogs Regulations 2015 (S.I. No. 63 of 2015), section 3(2).