Mario is a lovely 5 months old male Cockapoo for sale
We are sadly looking to rehome our lovely Mario, a male golden Cockapoo puppy. Despite his very friendly temperament, he is not getting along with our older dog and it's clear they can't live together harmoniously. This active, charming puppy is just five months old and is already showing a lot of potential in the right home, preferably with no other dogs.
Mario is currently located in Cork city. He has been dewormed, vaccinated up to date, and microchipped. It truly pains us to see him go, but we believe he will thrive in a home where he can be the centre of attention. Please feel free to get in touch for any further information.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200440445) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.