F1B Miniature Cockapoo puppies
Discover pure cuteness with our miniature hypoallergenic Cockapoo puppies for sale! 🐶
These pint-sized bundles of joy are the epitome of charm and companionship. With their stunning non-shed fox red and apricot fluffy coats, adorable expressions, and tiny paws, they're sure to steal your heart.❤️
Our Cockapoo puppies are not only irresistibly cute and affectionate but also incredibly intelligent and easy to train, making them perfect family additions. Don't miss out on the opportunity to bring home a forever friend who will shower you with love and affection. 🥰
These little guys have been lovingly raised in a family home environment, where they've been exposed to the warmth and joy of a bustling household, complete with kids. This means they're not just well-socialized; they're also accustomed to the boundless affection, household noise and playfulness that family life brings.
Don't wait any longer to welcome one of these extraordinary puppies into your home. Secure a delightful addition to your family who is not only cute but also healthy, vaccinated, microchipped and raised with love in a family setting. We spared no expense raising these guys!
Please contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as our beautiful puppies won’t last long on here!
Always remember that you get what you pay for. These guys are lovingly raised with no shortcuts taken, fully health checked and selectively bred for beautiful colours, coats and temperament.
Raised in our family home. 🏠
We are very strict on only giving these puppies to 5 star loving homes!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (981098108862862, 981098108862717, 981098108862658) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.