F1 Cockapoo puppies for sale
Beautiful litter of F1 Cockapoo puppies ready for their new home.
Mum is IKC registered Golden Cocker Spaniel, dad is IKC registered White miniature Poodle. 4 Puppies have light cream fur colour with a dash of apricot around muzzle and ears.
2 puppies have apricot fur colour with flecks of cream. Very affectionate and intelligent,
These teddy bear puppies are great with children and other pets, and will make a wonderful companion attached to your side.
Fully vaccinated, microchipped, wormed, deflead and vet checked.
Seller Registration No. MPT200045C
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (981098108843676, 981098108872060, 981098108843803, 981098108842998, 981098108843652, 981098108843804) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
- This seller is a Registered Seller of Pets, ask to see their Registered Sellers ID from the Department of Agriculture.