Red Cavapoo puppies
On offer are our delightful red male and female Cavapoo puppies. These extraordinarily friendly puppies are in search of their forever homes. Born in July, these puppies are just a few months old, brimming with energy and affection. They are intelligent and easily trained.
The mother is an IKC registered Blenheim Cavalier King Charles, and the father is an IKC registered, genetic health tested red Toy Poodle. Both are extremely friendly and can be viewed here in Gorey. These puppies are not only exceptionally friendly, but they are also well socialised with other dogs, farm animals, and young children. In addition to being registered with Animark.ie, these puppies are microchipped, and have been regularly treated for fleas and worms. They are also up to date with multiple vaccinations, administered by a veterinary surgeon. The dog food and vouchers for food that the puppies have been reared on and accustomed to will be supplied to help with the transition to their new home.
To ensure these puppies are the perfect match for your home, we offer a two-week no quibble money-back guarantee. For any further questions, please contact Brian on 087 9887525.
As an experienced and reputable breeder, we are committed to finding the best homes for our puppies and offering continued advice and support.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (981098108868996, 981098108868994, 981098108869006, 981098108869066, 981098108869042, 981098108869052) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
- This seller is a Dog Breeding Establishment (DBE), ask to see their licence from their local authority.