Hypoallergenic red Female Cavapoochon Puppys
Beautiful red toy Cavapoochon puppies.
Mum is our family pet healthy Cavapoochon
Daddy (Stud) healthy red KC registered toy Poodle. You can see them in the pictures.
We have 4 dogs for sale
- 3 x red females
- 1 x apricot/red male
Despite having a thick coat, Cavapoochons aren’t prone to shedding as much as other dogs. They are a hypoallergenic mixed breed, which means they are ideal for owners who suffer from dog allergies.
Highly intelligent as a result of their Poodle genes, these dogs are famous for being easy to train, known to pick up new skills quickly.
The puppies are so small like for women's handbags 👜 😂
The puppies are used to household noises, only with the vacuum cleaner the puppies cannot make friends. 😂
The puppies are used to children, dogs and cats and they love to cuddle with you on the sofa .
Also I started training with puppy pads, so it is then easier for you.
PLEASE NO MORE TIME WASTERS 🙏 😔 !!!!!!!
Let me know just if you 100000 % sure that you can give the puppies many love ❤️ and very good home 🏡 😊.
For more details, pictures or videos, contact me on my
WhatsApp number is 0899648643
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (933082609503145, 933082600503158, 933082600503172, 933082600503173) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
- This seller is a Registered Seller of Pets, ask to see their Registered Sellers ID from the Department of Agriculture.