Cavapoo puppies available 🐶🐶
Pleased to offer my fantastic litter of F1 Cavapoo puppies for sale.
They are now fully weaned onto royal canin puppy dry as well as royal canin puppy wet pouches. They are now ready to leave for their new homes. The puppies are fun loving, outgoing and happy go lucky.
They have stunning heart shaped faces, typical of the Cavapoo and are absolutely beautiful. Colours include red, apricot and red/white mix.
The mom of the puppies is a beautiful purebred Cavalier King Charles and the dad is a purebred miniature Poodle.
- 🌸 Females are in the red, pink/white & yellow bibs.
- 💠 Males are in the blue bibs.
I do expect the puppies reach about 12-13 inches tall by adulthood. Usually the females are a little smaller than the males I find.
The puppies have beautiful non shed and hypoallergenic coats.
They have been very well socialized and handled by me on a daily basis and this will be very obvious for you to see when viewing the puppies as they are extremely friendly and outgoing, they will run to new people without any hesitation. I am very confident that these puppies will make wonderful pets.
All puppies leave with the below:
- ✅ Fully vet checked and clean bill of health
- ✅ First round of vaccines complete (7in1)
- ✅ Vet card signed and stamped
- ✅ Microchipped and change of ownership cert
- ✅ Wormed at 2, 4, 6 & 8 weeks old with drontal puppy
- ✅ Flea treated at 4 & 8 weeks with frontline
- ✅ Weaned onto royal canin puppy mini dry & canin canin puppy mini wet food (pouches).
- ✅ Fully socialised, happy and healthy
- ✅ Confident puppies with new people
- ✅ Bag of royal canin puppy food
- ✅ toy with litter scent
- ✅ Always available on the other end of the phone if you need my advice
If you would like to express an interest in the puppies please feel free to give me a call on 087 9766933 to discuss further.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (981098109051336, 981098109051328, 981098109051327, 981098109051331, 981098109051270) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a car park or other business location.
- Consider buying a puppy starter pack of essential items .
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
- This seller is a Registered Seller of Pets, ask to see their Registered Sellers ID from the Department of Agriculture.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.
Microchip requirements for dogs in Ireland
Legally all dogs over the age of 12 weeks must be microchipped. All dogs advertised for sale also need to be microchipped and registered with one of the four approved Irish databases, Animark, Fido, IKC or Irish Coursing Club. Fines can be imposed for being in possession of a dog that is not microchipped.
You can click to see some public details of the dog microchip on the Europetnet website. Always ask to see the microchip cert when you view a dog and crosscheck the owners details.
Laws about microchipping are covered in the Microchippng of Dogs Regulations 2015 (S.I. No. 63 of 2015), section 3(2).
Registered Seller of Pets in Ireland
Any person selling or supplying six or more pet animals in a year is required to register with the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and the Marine (DAFM). These people must maintain certain records regarding pet animals kept for sale or supply and ensure the correct information is place in the ad, e.g. country of origin, microchip number, etc. Registration is free and easy to do by filling out and submitting a form.
More about this process can be seen www.gov.ie/registered-pet-sellers plus a list of current Registered Sellers can be seen. If you have any questions you can contact email@example.com, or call the Department directly on 01 607 2862.
This is set out in the Animal Health and Welfare (Sale or Supply of Pet Regulations) Act of 2019.