5 beautiful Boxer puppies for sale, 3 males, 2 females
They are almost ready for their forever homes. 8 weeks old.
Fully vaccinated, wormed and vet health check completed.
Crate trained and puppy pad trained.
Puppies will come complete with puppy food.
Both parents are purebred Boxer dogs ( both are family pets and should be seen ) dad Bruno - (ZUAS MOUNT OLYMPUS) is IKC registered and comes from an exceptional bloodline of quality boxer dogs .See pictures.
Born and raised alongside our 2 young children in our family home.
We are experienced breeders and pictures of our previous litter can be seen.
No expenses has been spared in raising these pups. They are currently on engage mother and baby nuts.
Only 5 star homes will be considered as these are an extension of our family.
Further pictures and videos can be sent on request.
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200388340, 972274200388360, 972274200437486, 972274200437500, 972274200388352) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.