Collie for sale
Loving Male Collie Dog in Need of a New Home
Hello there! I am sadly looking for a new home for my beloved dog due to my upcoming travel plans. He is a friendly, loving, and affectionate companion who is bursting with energy. I want to ensure that he finds a caring and responsible owner who can provide him with the attention and love he deserves.
This adorable pup is incredibly friendly and loves to be around people. He is always eager to greet you with a wagging tail and a big smile. His affectionate nature makes him the perfect cuddle buddy, and he will happily shower you with love and kisses. He is also quite energetic and enjoys outdoor activities, such as long walks or playing fetch.
He is up to date on all vaccinations and has been regularly checked by a veterinarian. He is in excellent health and has no known medical issues.
Requirements for a New Home:
I am looking for a loving and responsible individual or family who can provide a safe and nurturing environment for my dog. It is important that he receives plenty of exercise, mental stimulation, and affection. A spacious yard or access to a nearby park would be ideal for him to burn off his energy. Additionally, previous experience with dogs and a commitment to his well-being are highly preferred.
If you are interested in providing a forever home for this wonderful dog, please contact me. I kindly request serious inquiries only, as finding the perfect home for him is of utmost importance to me. A small rehoming fee may apply to ensure his future welfare.
Thank you for considering opening your heart and home to this loving companion.
|972274200278437||M||Tricolor (Brown / Black / White)||For Sale|
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
Remember: A dog is for life, not just for Christmas🎄.
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200278437) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a car park or other business location.
- Consider buying a puppy starter pack of essential items .
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.
Microchip requirements for dogs in Ireland
Legally all dogs over the age of 12 weeks must be microchipped. All dogs advertised for sale also need to be microchipped and registered with one of the four approved Irish databases, Animark, Fido, IKC or Irish Coursing Club. Fines can be imposed for being in possession of a dog that is not microchipped.
You can click to see some public details of the dog microchip on the Europetnet website. Always ask to see the microchip cert when you view a dog and crosscheck the owners details.
Laws about microchipping are covered in the Microchippng of Dogs Regulations 2015 (S.I. No. 63 of 2015), section 3(2).