1 x Kerry Beagle & 1 Beagle X Harrier
We are delighted to offer for sale two beautiful dogs, a mix of Beagle and Hound, born in April 2022. These dogs are just over a year old.
We have one male dog with a striking black and tan coat, and one female dog with a unique tan and black coat.
Both puppies have an active temperament, making them perfect companions for those who enjoy outdoor activities both from great hunting background strain. They are starting to work and show great potential. They are both full Kerry Beagles, beautifully marked and from a good hunting background.
We have a genuine reason for selling as we tend to keep all females, and it's not fair on the male dog. Unfortunately I am cutting back on hunting and forces sale also.These puppies are sure to bring joy and companionship to their new homes.
Priced per dog**
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a dog
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200349604, 972274200349600) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.