Bavarian Mountain Hound pups
Purebred Bavarian Mountain Hound pups.
5 females looking for their forever homes.
Dam of the pups is our family pet. She is extremely affectionate, loyal and intelligent. I am happy to answer any questions given these are a rare breed. These pups are amazing pets or working dogs.
Pups are vet health checked by our local vet,
IKC registered (PENDING), vaccinated up to date, wormed and flea treated.
These pups come from a fabulous pedigree and are of the highest quality;
Sire is a Portuguese sire d'Aquem e d'Alem Mar at Ballysloe. His dam a Portuguese Tracking Champion Cimba Vatrová out of Ossa Vatrová Slovakian International tracking champion and Cifra Vatrová International Tracking Champion. His Sire Connor Airgialla.
Sire is hip scored with X-rays.
Dam of pups - Lady Glady. Her dam Kenaiteen flicker. Grandparents Ballysloe buck at Bryandrum (his sire Maurice of Meir - full brother to International Tracking Champion Hugo Fritzberg) and Hera Airgialla at Bryandrum. Strong showlines on this breeding line.
Pups are based in Ireland, International shipping can be arranged.
For more information call +353851181419
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad function.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200391300, 972274200391288, 972274200391284, 972274200393060, 972274200393064, 972274200393071) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
- This seller is a Registered Seller of Pets, ask to see their Registered Sellers ID from the Department of Agriculture.