American Staffordshire Terrier puppies (Amstaff puppies) IKC registered
I have a beautiful litter American Staffordshire Terrier puppies who are looking for their forever homes. They are a fantastic example of this breed and they come from an unbelievable pedigree of champion blood lines on both the Sire and the Dams side. Beautiful markings on all puppies. They are really friendly and full of energy. All pups will be IKC registered. There are 2 males and 6 females. They've all gotten their first vaccinations and are microchipped and wormed. They are ready and waiting for their new families to enjoy.
|972274200466887||F||Tan / White||For Sale|
|972274200466660||F||Black / White||For Sale|
|972274200466668||M||Tan / White||For Sale|
|972274200466664||F||Tan / White||For Sale|
|972274200466656||F||Tan / White||For Sale|
|972274200466703||M||Tricolor (Brown / Black / White)||For Sale|
|972274200466652||F||Tan / White||For Sale|
|972274200466707||F||Tan / White||For Sale|
Tips for contacting sellers
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself in your messages. Do share info if you have a garden, young kids, or other suitable information to help the seller know you are a suitable buyer.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station and via the Report ad button.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of this page for your records in case the ad is updated / closed.
Tips for purchasing a puppy
- Ask sellers to provide an ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details. You will also need to provide the same & a proof of address to transfer the microchip to your name.
- Note microchip IDs posted here (972274200466887, 972274200466660, 972274200466668, 972274200466664, 972274200466656, 972274200466703, 972274200466652, 972274200466707) and check the microchip certificates (important) when you visit to make sure they match and the sellers details are on the certificate too (see example microchip certificates).
- Do not purchase a dog without seeing a microchip certificate. It is illegal to sell a dog without a microchip that's fully registered (info).
- Ask to see mother of puppies.
- Make sure the puppy is 8 weeks before taking ownership of the dog (closer to 10-12 weeks is even better).
- See puppies in their home environment.
- Do not purchase a dog from a seller in a parking lot or other business location.
- Ask sellers about the vet who has taken care of the dogs. Ask for the dog's vaccination certificate(s).
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract & ask for a written receipt.
- It's best not to bring young kids to first meetings, to avoid disappointment in the case you decide not to buy a dog.
- This seller is a Registered Seller of Pets, ask to see their Registered Sellers ID from the Department of Agriculture.