We employ a number of security measures to make sure that your experience on dogs.ie is as safe as possible. Some of these measures include:
- We verify all users by email and by phone. Users can only have one account per phone number.
- Users with a high number of ads need to provide extra information to make sure they are not a puppy farm.
- We monitor the user’s location via their IP address. Users that are not in Ireland are blocked.
- All credit card transactions are cross-checked for fraud.
- All user data is sent over HTTPS, login, user registration, etc.
For security reasons we can’t disclose all the measures we take, but should you come across the any ads that you may think are not genuine, please contact us.